Saturday, October 31, 2009

Now i know what it feels like to be 90?

about 4 days ago all muscles in my body became score, espically my stomach muscles. There is now a rather large bump on my neck. Mild score throat ( comes and goes) I cant laugh, cough without my stomach hurting. I have no energy at all, frequent head aches. I sometimes have trouble moving my eyes as well. Appitite is normal, no vomiting. Im 20 yrs old, what could be wrong? Is it approprate tiem for the ER?
Answer:
It sounds very much like infectious mononucleosis (mono). Its a self limiting condition which needs no treatment. That said you DO need to go and see a doctor for proper diagnosis.
Take a look at the link below for more info on mono
Go to the freaking doctor. Don't wait until its to late. That is not normal.
Look, honey , you really must go to a doctor or the ER room right now. Your symptoms are not good. Please go right away.
You might have and im sorry to say thyroid cancer....
yes. Go see your doctor or go the ER. I work in the Health Care feild, and I suggest you going!!!!
~I hope all is well~
Oh my god, definitely go to the ER. It sounds like something is seriously wrong. I mean it, ASAP or you coiuld be making things worse.
Either ER or a walk in clinic to get advice about what to do. i'm sure there is something that can be done to make you more comfortable.
Go! Go!! I repeat GO as fast your legs or whatever can take you and get yourself to an emergency room! Times' a wastin'...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


has a cold © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net