Sunday, October 25, 2009

My wedding ring and engagement ring keeps causing my finger to blister? How do i stop it!?

I got married three years ago. wore them with no problem!! Since i had my baby (11 months ago) Everytime i put it on it causes blisters. I have had the rings professional cleaned. I have had them sterlised. I have tried to find something i can put on them to stop it (to no avail). They are 18 carat gold,They both have fastenings in them for diamonds. I guessed i have got something in there that keeps causing the irritation. What can i do Please Help
Answer:
You just desribed symptoms of hypersenstivity or allergic reaction to metal. The best thing is to maybe, as suggested, put a band around your finger under your ring, but you really should avoid the ring temporarily lest the blister worsens. There are other desensibilisating creams, but I don't really recommend it. My suggestion, put of wearing a ring for the time being, check to see what exactly it is you are allergic to, then find something which doesn't contain that substance.
seems to be an allergic reaction, pls. go to your doc.
The only thing I can think of is putting a band-aid around your finger under the rings.
They may need resizing ??? have your finger measured and your rings (it will not cost any thing to see)
Sounds like you're allergic. I can't wear gold earrings =(Try putting something like a plaster on your finger. It won't look too nice but hopefully the rings will cover it. Good luckAnd congratulations on your baby!
I had the same problem, are you drying your hands properly as i found it made my finger blister.Also when wearing the two rings it can be them rubbing together against your skin.....I took mine off until i lost the weight and i never wear them when washing or cleaning.Hope his helps
I have found an awesome site to get free samples. I get all sorts of new products that haven鈥檛 even hit the market yet. It is kind of like a beta testing site for new products. They test everything from food to beauty samples to video games. Here is the site.
http://igoto.co.uk/gnk
This same thing happens to me. I have been married for three years and it never bothered me until after I had my baby. I was told because your body changes so much. I try to take mine off for a few hours during the day and I do not sleep in it. When you wash your hands make sure you take your ring off and dry it and dry your hands well also. I keep lotion around all day and it has seem to help. I have been told within time it will go back to normal.
Cover the anteneas that allow the satellite feed to enter your home or just quit trying to make ppl want to give up their relationships by using a metaphor. This will cure a lot of things.
take it off.its not roket science is it
This happens to me from time to time, and the blisters are usually itchy for me - don't know if you have that problem too? Someone told me it's because either the rings are too tight could be due to weight gain/water retention or not drying your hands properly. I usually use sudocream on the blisters and try to make sure I dry my hands properly - especially under my rings. Hope this helps xx
It might not be the rings themselves, but something you are coming in contact with on your hands and the rings hold whatever it is close to your skin underneath them.For example, if you put hand lotion on and it gets under your rings it may cause irritation. Dish soap is another possible cause of irritation under the rings. Try making sure that the skin under your rings stays absolutely clean and dry.
Do you wash clothes by hand. Perhaps your allegic to soap powder or something similar that gets trapped underneath your rings. Just a thought.
have you tried painting the insides of the rings with clear nail varnish, so that you're not coming into contact with the gold? That might work.
I had the same problem. it got better but I still get white flaky skin under the rings if I keep them on to long. I remove mine when I go to bed. It helps but you may have a different problem so see your GP who may refer you to a Dermatologist
it's a nickle allergy. What you can do is take your rings into a jewellers and get some re plated in a different kind of gold.
get a divorce
i used to find soap got caught under my rings causing the same problem, after washing hands make sure they are soap free and bone dry
Is it that your finger is wet under the rings? And is the problem itchy? If so, try buying some hydocortisone cream from the pharmacy and put it on your finger over night, having left the rings off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


has a cold © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net