Sunday, October 25, 2009

My son squeezes his eyes really tight at times could he be having a seizure?

He also chews on his tongue every once in a while, could that also be a sign of a seizure?
Answer:
no I dont think he is having aseizure, maybe he does not nkow how much to sqeezee when he goes to the bathroom. Maybe you or your husband should teach him so that he does not injure himself.
Gee......don't you think you should be asking his pediatrician these questions? If you think he's having a seizure, take him to the ER......don't look for a GD diagnosis here!
I do have seizures,but i don!t think you`re son has a problem like that.However,it`s always worth checking with a Doctor.All the best,shane c.
I have had seizures since I was a child and it doesn't sound like a seizure to me. But just to be on the safe side you should take your child to the doctor because there are all different kinds of seizures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


has a cold © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net