Sunday, October 25, 2009

My right eye has been slightly cloudy. I am a contact wearer and was wondering if I have an eye infection?


Answer:
Well i supose it depends. Is your eye cloudy with your contact in or out? lol It may be a problem of protein build up in your eye or on the contact. Try taking your contacts out and actualy rubbing them in the solution even if it says you dont have to. Also if you can avoid wearing your contacts for a day it may help your eye. Another thing i can think of is possible pink eye. You can find remedies for this at most natural food stores.If this doesnt help i would go see an optomologist. or however you spell that!good luck!
I think you should take your contacts out and then get a professional to look at it. It isn't worth your eyesight. I had had infections in the past when wearing contacts and it is just a pain and painful so I no longer do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


has a cold © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net