Sunday, October 25, 2009

My vagina is so black plz help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

ok my natural skin color is lite but down in my inner tighs and my vagina and my butt hoe its soo dark.what is it and how can i treat it is there sum kind of cream or surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
Answer:
please dont use bleaching cream on your privates. are you overweight, dose the skin always rub togather that could be the problem you can use a exfoliater,cocabutter between your legs and around your butty.as long as its not painful i would not worry to much about it. nobody stares down there but you right ? for between your legs use the nutrogena exfoliator it works best with the coca butter good luck.
No idea but I have similar thing goin on. Sorry I dunno what to do but i hate it.
I think this is normal, different areas of the body can be darker than others. I would not worry about it
epiquin is skin bleaching cream you can get from a doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


has a cold © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net