Saturday, October 31, 2009

Natural way to stop hayfever and asthma?

Is there a natural way to stop hayfever and asthma or to stop sneezing? I have had enough of it.
Answer:
I have had severe asthma and allergies ever since the age of three. I used to spend every other week in the hospital and I have been treated by more asthma and allergy doctors than I could possibly count. I am now 28 and can tell you that, sometimes, the only way to manage your asthma and allergies is by finding the right combination of medications and etc. from a doctor that specializes in such things. For me, Singulair has been the only medicine that ever worked much for my asthma. I also take Clarinex for my allergies. Last of all, I keep my inhalers and nebulizer around for emergencies. I also tried to find a natural cure for asthma at one point, before I found meds that worked well, but none of it ever worked. There is a book that I came across that might be exactly what you are looking for. It is called "Reversing Asthma", by Richard N. Firshein, D.O. The book outlines a program for asthmatics that allow many of them to manage their asthma without meds by changing their lifestyle. Although it didn't work for me, I still found it a very fascinating read. Good luck!
Yes there is! Finally someone that has had enough! I used to have hayfever and allergies to everything, but the worse part was getting asthmatic due to all that. I thought I was going to die on numerous occasions. I had enough. It was not easy. I found. How bad do you want to find. Of course these are things I am not supposed to say. I will get shunned for it. All the people that are brainwashed by there trusting doctor do not agree. Doctors dont know. So I will answer you like this. Yes you can heal your allergies and your asthma! If you really want to. How bad do you want it??The key word is YOU can heal it!! For good!!
Of course all your answers will consist of the following.
1. There is no cure for these conditions and all you can do is control them.
2. Doctors do not know yet.
3 Science has not figured it out yet.
4. My friend said no
5. Watch out for quacks, ( quacks by the was originally used for doctors)
Do you really believe all these statements? You do? Then you have already lost the fight. You dont, well then your on the right path.Henry ford once said; Whether you feel you can or you cant, you are right!!
asthma can be life threatening and should be followed by a doctor.
There are natural products been marketed, you need to give them time to work. You need to change diet and activities. I can introduce you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


has a cold © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net