Sunday, October 25, 2009

My skin is very oily and i dont like so what will i do for my skin to looking clear and shiny skin?

i m 21 years old.i am doing job so i always go to job by bus.
Answer:
It could be a problem with your soap. Chances are the soap you wash your face with contains either sodium laureth sulfate, or sodium lauryl sulfate. Both of these are chemicals used in shampoos, soaps, and detergents as a foaming agent. However, they are rough on skin and actually remove too -much- oil from the skin - when too much oil is taken away, the skin corrects this by manufacturing more oil than ever. It is really a matter of the skin overcompensating. So my reccomendation is that you switch soaps. I use Yardely oatmeal and almond soap, which has no sodium laureth/lauryl sulfate. I found it at my local (Ohio) Meijer's grocery store.
get this......OIL DISSOLVING LOTION. I found this one day and it works. Put it on and let it dry on and the shiny you under the oil can show itself.
huh%26gt;what does a bus have to do with it?
I just want to share a nice article on oliy skin, the link : http://www.anti-aging-corner.com/all-abo...Hope this help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


has a cold © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net