Sunday, October 25, 2009

My wife has bumps on her hands and feet? , any ideas what it is?

They are sorta itchy and are starting to spread if that helps out
Answer:
As I am unable to assess this for myself with my own eyes, I couldn't say and I'm far more qualified to do this than the non-licensed, non-professional folk who may answer this question. In any case, you cannot get an online diagnosis. I could list a dozen possibilities but you would still not know what this is. I suggest that she see her doctor to have this evaluated. In the meantime, as a precaution do not contact the bumps with your bare hands.
herpes
sounds like the HIV
sounds like scabies
See a dermatologist. If its tiny bumps that looks like blisters and are located along the hands, feet, elbows, knees...it may be some kind of eczema (atopic dermatitis)...I'd see a dermatologist right away.
You need to get your wife to her primary care physician asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


has a cold © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net