Sunday, October 25, 2009

My scalp becomes itchy & at times I develope itchy boil. What could it be? Is it dangerous?

I am 28 yrs old male. I have scalp problem. My scalp becomes itchy %26 at times I develop boil, which I feel like stracthing. What could it be? I had tinea versicolour in my early teens (I've used Candid TS %26 Selsus shampoo). I used to oil my hair regularly in my school days, but due to oily skin, now i oil once a week (keep it overnight or over sunday). I have just started using Nizral 2% (considered to be effective for dandruff %26 sebehoric dermatisis).
Question: 1. Is this problem common in people?
2. Does it spread from 1 part of head to another?
3. Any suggested treatment for same?
4. Can it be due to immunological disorder (can it be a symtom of HIV?)
Answer:
1. Itchy scalp is common.....
2. Yes it does it you will let it....just don't scratch because this will spread more if you will do that........
3. Just take a bath everyday and make sure that after shampooing rinse it properly make sure your full scalp is well rinsed........and avoid using oil on your hair because if you are exposed to dirt coming carried by the air tendency is that all this dirt will stick to your oiled hair this will make your scalp itchy....
4. I don't think so... just observe proper hygiene and you'll be good...
I would suggest going to a dermatologist. Good luck.
it could be Psoriasis....
You most likely have a skin disorder, such as eczema or psoriasis. These can be treated with special ointments and shampoos that are prescribed by a doctor. If you've had this condition since your teens it's unlikely its HIV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


has a cold © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net