Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Panic Attack Sufferers!!! I am having left arm pain and very slight chest discomfort....?

Has anyone had this before with a panic attack? By the way it comes and goes with lightheadedness and nausia but never turns into a full blown panic attack. It has been happening for the past few hours. Sometimes it's just arm pains. Has this happened to any of you?
Answer:
Those are symptoms of heart attack and stroke. Maybe it is just a panic attack but better safe than sorry. Very calmly get yourself to a hospital... now.
Left arm and chest pain can be symptoms of a heart attack. I recommend getting to the ER ASAP! They will do a blood test and an EKG. Only they can tell you if it's a panic attack or a heart attack.
yes
you are having panic attacks and possibly anxiety attacks
the pain you are having could be angina see a DR
I didn't notice if you are a man or woman but you need to go to the ER for sure. They say woman's heart pain is different than men's some times. I have a heart problem that was getting worse and all I had was this terrible pain in my arm pit. I thought panic attack as I've had some but it was not. Don't mess around.
panic attack or Heart attack?... I think those are symptoms of a hear attack or problem, ask your Dr.
good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


has a cold © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net