Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Only answer from experience please?

My daughter just had patch testing done. She tested positive for colophony, quaternium-15, black rubber mix, and ethylenediamine dihydrochlorice (EDD). The first two are found in pretty much every product made for your skin including cosmetics, lotion, soap, shampoo, moisturizers, detergent, cleansers, sunscreen, adhesives, all evergreen trees, and even chewing gum. I already checked all our household items and most had these ingredients. I need someone with experience here to give me ideas on how to start helping my daughter. How do I begin to deal with this?Oh and by the way, she is only six.
Answer:
there are a slew of natural products out there.
i, personally use products from a company called melaleuca.
they have a website.
they have products from chewing gum to toothpaste to cleansers both for your home and your body, to sunscreens, cosmetics, shampoos, vitamins, energy bars..body soaps, hand soaps.
go to melaleuca.com to see what they sell.
i don't sell the products for a profit, but i do buy them for myself.
if you need more info, please feel free to email me..good luck..
My suggestion would be to consult with a pediatrician or pharmacist regarding which would be the most effective remedy for your daughter's condition. Many people here share good advice, but with issues surrounding the health of your precious child, best to go with your "best pitcher" (baseball metaphor). Ask a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


has a cold © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net