Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Off Balance?

A while back I smoked some weed with friends, nothing new, and the following morning I was off balance. It took about a day or so for that feeling to pass, but since then I have had problems with my ears being stuffed from time to time, and most recently a sinus infection. What caused that initial feeling of being off balance? Is it related to my now mild off balance condition that may be inner ear related? Do I just have to wait and see if my ears will open up and my balance comes back? Overall, I just wonder if the weed caused this, because in the past I have never had a reaction like that. Thanks for any comments and info.
Answer:
I have never smoked weed and I still have a balance (equalibrium) problem. I also have sinus problems. I think sinus/balance are realted more than the weed/balance relationship. You could also have just an inner ear problem totally independent of both sinus infections or weed. If the infection was bad and not treated properly, you may have permanent damage to the inner ear and your balance will be affected for the rest of your life.
everyones body is different, and has different effects
if you worried talk to a doctor,but from personal experience, no this should not be related to smoking weed...............
I suppose it's possible that it contributed to the problem. Maybe it's the type of weed, or where it came from, or what it may have been tainted with. It's possible it's a one time thing, or will only happen on occasion. Who knows. Smoking in general causes sinus problems for me, and gives me headaches. The off-balance problem can probably be attributed to the sinus problem as well, which could affect your ears, since your ears, nose and throat are all connected. I have allergies, and this year in particular, they have been bad. I've had sinus drainage and headaches, coughing on and off, dizziness and my ears feel like they're clogging up sometimes or need to be popped. If you haven't tried taking any medicine yet, you might try sinus/allergy medication or something like mucinex to help loosen up mucus. I'd lay off the weed for a while too, until you're better at least. If you don't feel your condition improving soon, a trip to the doctor might be what you need.
strange...maybe you swapped germs with your friends.
I don't know a lot about the subject, but did you get the weed from a different supplier? Do you really trust whoever supplied it to you? It could have had some substances that shouldn't be there but added weight to it so it drives up the cost. In other words, it wasn't "pure". How do you ever know what's in drugs you buy (illegal) unless you produce it yourself. I am not encouraging that. It's a risk all persons who use take perhaps without realizing it. You could be very lucky that is the only side effect you have. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


has a cold © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net