Tuesday, May 25, 2010

One of my friends found out just found out she has cancer?

A couple of months ago one of my friends found out she has cancer and the doctors said that there are satellites or something that starts with an "s" growing around the cancer cells. Does anyone have any idea as to what this could be or anything about it?
Answer:
The term refers to the smaller cluster of lesions or tumor nodules surrounding the primary cancer (smaller tumors circling the biggest).
there are many answers at the american cancer society website. check there for info. my best to your friend.
Try Vitamin C therapy. A few years ago a cancer researcher came out with a paper saying that the best cancer and infection fighter as yet found was Interferon, but, at the time, it cost $15,000 a gram. The good part was that Interferon was a product of the natural breakdown of Vitamin C in your system. The FDA says that the RDA for Vit C is 64 mg a day, just enough to prevent scurvy. Linus Pauling, who got a Nobel Prize for his work with Vit C and a second Nobel Prize for organic chemistry, said 1000 mg a day as a minimum and 2000 mg a day if you are sick. On a personal note, I was sick twice a year, for 2 weeks at a time, for 20 years, and was flat on my back for at least a week each time. To this day the doctors have no idea what the problem was. After I gave up on the doctors I tried Vit C. I took enough to keep from being sick and just below too much to get diarrhea. It followed a bell curve over 2 weeks with a peak at 40,000 mg a day 鈥?about 300,000 over the 2 weeks. I was not sick for those 2 weeks and after a couple of years of that I have not been sick since. I did not dissolve my kidneys, as some doctors said would happen. I did not get any calcium build up or stones and did not dissolve my cones or solidify my joints. Try it, but drink a lot of water 鈥?Vit C is a natural diuretic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


has a cold © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net