Tuesday, May 25, 2010

One time I woke up and my hand couldn't move because it was under my pillow that I was laying on...?

Is that bad? Can I prevent that from happening? Will my hand fall off? It's moving now, obviously, but for a while I couldn't.
Answer:
You cut off the blood flow and your hand fell asleep. It wasn't tourniquet cut off, but enough to put the tissue to "sleep" for a while. Don't worry, unless your head falls asleep.
That's a form of carpal tunnel--your arm goes numb because you sleep on it. There are braces you can buy at pharmacies that will keep your hands straight at night when you are sleeping.
come on......your nerves just fell "asleep"........nothing you can really do about it other than switching your sleeping position......i actually think its neat when that happens.....execpt for the burning and throbbing sensation of feeling coming back into your hand and arm.....lol
You simply slowed the blood flow to that hand by putting pressure on the artery in the wrist. It is not fatal. Uncomfortable, but not fatal and your hand will not fall off.
IT HAPPENS I DEAL WITH IT EVERY MORNING IN BOTH MY HANDS. IT SUCKS I KNOW YOU CANT MAKE A FIST OR HOLD ANY THING.
LMAO...your hilarious.... you thought your hand was gone cause it feel asleep...whoa whoa..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


has a cold © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net