Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Open pores are making my life hell?

i'm 17, used 2 have acne thankfully it all cleared up long time back,but open pores are a major problem,they are all over my nose and around it,they look atrocious,how can i get rid of them completely? i have clear fair glowing complexion ,no other skin problem, skin type -little oily.
please help!!!
Answer:
Um, this sounds kind of gross, but it works.Preparation H helps shrink your skin and reduce the visibility of your pores. You need only a little bit to shrink them right up. You get alot more, alot cheaper, and more effective results than alot of other more expensive skin products out there. I've tried them all.I remember when I got the nerve to try it I got a really odd look from the woman at the check out counter, lol. So be prepared for that. I just pointed to her skin and said that it helps minimize wrinkles and makes your pores look smaller. She looked at me like I was even crazier.
There are lots of products out there to clean and tighten your pores. Biore makes several.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


has a cold © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net