Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ok i know this sounds werid and im goin to school with a "black eye" but its not real i need help! fast!

ok today im goin to school with a "black eye" but its not real. I need an excuse to have it. Its complicated to explain. I need postitive reasons to have it. not like this guy punched me or beat me up so that the school will call the police. i need help!
Answer:
SAY YOU FELL DOWN THE STAIRS..
THATS WHAT I ALWAYS TELL MY KIDS TO SAY TO THEIR TEACHERS SO I WONT GET IN TROUBLE.LOL!
Tell your principal that your dad beat the hell out of you! :)
You got it in a kickboxing class you attend. Or just boxing. Something along those lines.
I tripped and fell onto a tree stumpWhile in a crowd I was bumped with an elbow right in my eyeSomeone was telling a joke and using their hands to describe it and accidently wacked me in the eye with their hand!
your lil bad *** cousin swing a bat...????....lol...I dont know dude you just gonna have to fess up....
tell people you were playing soccer and turned around and ran into someones shoulder.
It's only weird because you think we'll help you with a convincing LIE without even telling us the TRUTH? Aren't we your friends? No matter what, won't the school call your parent(s) to confirm what happened?
So, what happened?
Looks like you're getting lots of help after all...but what really happened?
If you don't want the school to call the police then don't explain anything. You didn't say why you are going to school with a fake black eye.
screw the black eye thing ~ just tell the principle to call the POLICE for whatever reason!
I once got a black eye when I went down a waterslide with goggles on. It was a good shiner too...and I went to my first day of 2nd grade with this huge black eye. But I think maybe you should just tell the truth. And what if the school does call your parents to confirm what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


has a cold © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net