Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Oh no i washed my face with soap!!!!?

i washed my face with soap and i scrubed to hard and know i have to big scars on my face i was wondering if there anything that i can do to clear the scars and how long will they take to clear???? also should i continue using my proactiv please help me!!!!!
Answer:
Can we say too much sugar or caffine? Soap does not cause scars.
how hard were you scrubbing? jeez!! it's your face be gentle!!Here's what I know about proactive. It "works" for celebs but not your every day person. I've had many friends try it and it hasn't worked. However it can take months for it to actually start working..I'm talking up to 6 months for it to even start to show the slightest improvement. So unless you have that kind of money to spend than I would quit using it.Try getting a sensitive skin product.
yes use the proactive
just scrub that hard
so wait
Proactive lies. It's all lies.
Take a vitamin E pill:
Stick a pin in the end:
Squeeze out the vitamin E oil:
Put the oil on the scar:
Do this several times a day and or night:
The scar will fade:
Honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


has a cold © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net