Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Organ donation?

I have a rare blood disease called mastocytosis and I was wondering if I can donate my organs or not? I have to many mast cells in my bone marrow and I don't kmow how it could affect my other organs.
Answer:
Contact a transplant center and ask. They have phone numbers for potential donors. I don't know. I would think that systemic (since its in your marrow) mastocytosis would make you ineligible, but the antirejection drugs may neutralize the problem.
I think your best option is to talk to your doctor.
no you can,t onec the bood is sick or if you use sertan pills like for nightmares then you can,t even donate blood for get of a blooddiorder i ask the red cross,or is it called the blood bank.
http://www.livingdonorsonline.org/...That's the best place to find out.
i would say no except for your corneas.
I would say probably not.I have placed a few links below that may be of help to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


has a cold © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net