Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ok i just had a baby 4weeks ago have pregnant diabetes will it go awya soon?

well sitll have my sure is 113 in the moring is thate rilly bad
Answer:
Congrats on your new baby!!During pregnancy it is called gestational diabetes,It usually goes away after giving birth, I had border-line. talk with your Dr. to be safe....
its not that bad but it shouldnt be that high but dont freak if it goes past 120 dont be surprized if you in the hospital
While gestational diabetes generally goes away after delivery, women who get it face about a 50 percent risk of developing diabetes later in life and also have a 50 percent chance of gestational diabetes in another pregnancy. Starting a weight loss and exercise program after delivery can help reduce your risk.
I had a gestational diabetes scare with my son at that time i didn't know that much about it so I did some research. Babycenter.com helped and also talk to your Dr. It should go away after birth just make sure you try to eat fiber and vegetables fruits things of that sort and not to much sugar and slowly move back into exercise (slowly) I know it can be hard trying to eat right because you still have some of those pregnancy cravings :~) Congrats on the little one
A fasting level of 113 is pretty good. You have to keep a close watch on this. Most woman that get gestational diabetes, usually continue to have problems with sugar. Please have your doctor monitor yours closely. When I had this back in 1995, my doctor did not follow me very well, and I am living with Diabetes this very day. Blood sugar is not under tight control, but we are working on it. You should check your fasting level. Then do a check 2 hours after you eat. You also can visit www.ada.org and see what they state as the normal range is and contact them and ask them this same question and see what their response is. Sometimes, it will go away. I hope it does for you, but if it doesn't, don;t worry--although it is not curable, it is treatable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


has a cold © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net