Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Palmer's cocoa butter on acne scars?

does anyone know if Palmer's cocoa butter formula works on reducing the colour of acne scars? does it make existing acne worse? should i mix it with tea tree oil or some other acne moisturizer just to make sure? i am working really hard to clear up my face..and i just dont want it to get any worse..those of you with acne can understand.
i am taking vitamin E and C orally...i am too scared to rub vitamin E on my face because it is so greasy
Answer:
I bought "Acne Free Clear Skin Treatment" about a month ago, i used to have terrible acne scars from the outbreaks i had when i was a teenager! And they're almost completely faded, and i haven't had one pimple since, it says it takes about two weeks to work but it is definitely worth it. I got it for 15 dollars at wal mart, so it's not bad in price either. Everyones skin is different so i don't know how it'll react with yours but it's worked wonders on me and is definitely worth a shot, it also claims to even out skin tone which is what i think you're going for. As for the cocoa butter i haven't personally tried it but used to use it for stretch marks from when i was pregnant and yeah it is greasy i couldn't imagine putting it on my face.
NO COCOA BUTTER ON YOUR FACE
Its just as bad as vitamin e. It is going to clog your pores unless it says it won't. Are you treating existing acne yet? Try proactive or some kind of regiment to keep your skin clear. DRINK PLENTY OF WATER and wash your face with cold water to keep pores tight. Finally, once you are cleared up you can save up and get lazer treatment to treat existing scars. Either that or find a high end - clarins - bleaching cream.
I have never had acne, but I would say a definite no. It is very oily and would only cause problems. I don't really know what you would use to reduce the acne scars. Sorry.
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula was recommended to me by my physical therapist to use when massaging neck and shoulder muscles. I am not acne prone, but I have noticed that I do have minor break outs when I use it daily.Wanted to add...........Try a good quality aloe vera. This stuff is amazing at healing skin and it is inexpensive. You can get it in vitamin and health food stores. I have however seen it in Walmart, but Im not sure about its purity.
NO cocoa butter. I would def do microdermabrasion to help with the scars. I know work at a dermatology and this is what he does once the acne has been cleared

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


has a cold © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net